Thursday, October 28, 2004

2 weeks 'til curtain up

Yup, 2 weeks tonight I shall be tucked up in bed having done the opening night of "Shut Your Eyes and Think of England"

And all that needs to be done in the mean time is that a few members of cast really need to learn their lines, we need all the props, Adam and I really need a sofa to get the 'kiss of life' bit right, some pace needs to be added to certain/most scenes and I need to get used to my shoes and having my legs on display.

Piece of Cake........

We're rehearsing 4 night's this week and next week which is taking it's toll on my ability to remember which day it is. Also we have a publicity shoot in Redditch on Saturday. I have to wear my costume - short skirt an' all..... should blend right in!

Last Saturday met up with the tall, dark-haired banker. Went well so hopefully meeting up again this weekend (that is if I can find time between the birthday paty, the wedding reception, rehearsal's, playing drum's in church and the publicity shoot!)

No comments: