Friday, February 04, 2005

No...I am NOT Spanish!!!

A guy came up to the DJ booth the other night and told me that he had hesitated in coming over because he didn´t expect me to be English (he was Welsh - not sure if that makes a difference!) he thought I was Spanish. Now as anyone who reads my blog who who has known me for any length of time will know, this is a common occurence. But 3 yes, 3 times in one night.

In this post I listed the nationalities people have thought I am. I can now add Malaysian to that list and the top 2 are New Zealand (Kiwi) and Spanish.

I´ve had a flippin´rotten cold all week and am now left with a cough that sounds like a smoke 40-a-day and hurts! My other wisdom tooth is also threatening to do what the first one did (come out too far) and Dental isn´t covered on my medical - owwww :(

I got Oscar´s (The passenger´s are asked to nominate 3 member´s of staff who have made their holiday special - it means more to the crew as they get rewards!- we just get a warm *fuzzy* feeling) this week and a very cool comment off some passengers so I feel last week went well!

Have been guitar hunting today but nothing has really grabbed me, still we shall persevere!

No comments: