Sunday, January 25, 2004

brake power!

Mark saw to brakes - if it still leaks is master cylinder - a**e

Due to length of time now in hospital will probably miss Abi's (Sirrell - Brett and Clare's little girl) Christening, really hope I don't. I go in on the Thursday, they operate on the Friday, and when I can show them I can walk on my heels and get up and down stairs they let me out. The nurse said it could even take until Monday, I hope not, I think I'll go nuts! Operation will probably take about an hour and a half not including anesthetic etc!

I got my Christmas present off Edd (Vix's fiancee) - a Star Trek book - so have some reading material, Along with Lord Of The Rings book I have ordered. Haven't seen the films yet so thought I'd read it first - give me something to do, eh?


No comments: