Thursday, January 29, 2004

S'wonderful, S'Marvelous

Doesn't it feel great when you get a parcel through the post - even if you're expecting it and you paid for it - it's still pretty fantastic! This week I have received....

*STAR TREK : Nemesis - Won off eBay baby - yeah!

*Parts for my car - It was the master cylinder that was making my brakes fail, yet something else I have now learned all about - there's somethig else wrong now - de-compression or something, bit scary and my top speed is only 40miles an hour (Morris Minor going slowly - hmmm I feel road rage coming on...)

*STAR TREK:TNG - Series 4. Yes I finally gave in and bought it myself - mainly because I found them for sale at £39.99 (inc del.) so knew they would keep me amused whilst off me feet. I've been really good and only watched the first 3 DVD's (there's 7!) which were the one's I watched before leaving Pontin's. I've ordered another one along with a LOTR book and Red Dwarf Series4 all for my convalesence (any excuse really!)

Oh and one other small thing which I collected...
...
...
..
My very own, brand spanking new - LAPTOP - *loud cheering*
Thanks to Nic Bridgens and fortune technology (and me saving many monies!) I now have a computer that's up-to-date, runs faster than mine (which could be compared to a tortoise with a hangover) and has exciting things such as a CD burner, a DVD player and USB ports - finally I can actually use my camera to it's full capabilities - wahooooo! Oh and I get to play The Sims properly. There's a new one coming out soon, where the people actually grow older! Have a look here.

DID YOU SEE THE SNOW?!! Wasn't it great. I know it's inconvinient, but wasn't it amazing, I went out and went for a walk during the blizzardy bit - haven't felt so alive in ages!


No comments: