Saturday, August 14, 2004

Another Lady has left.....

And now there really are only two!

All is going well here - although we are now all counting down the days to Freedom - wOOt!

I'm on 'Grounds' at the mo (I know - you have to check the computer room..errr...it's important!)and I was standing in the field looking at the amazingly starry sky when I saw a shooting star - very cool. The sky is wonderful tonight - realy depth because of all the visible stars, just the thing to help with the 'big picture'.

I have a job for when I get home! Check out this website to see the new bar in Birmingham (owned by the folks who owned "The Opal Lounge"), very classy and I can get work during the day which'll leave me free to rehearse etc in the evening. Life is on track :)

I've also booked my plane ticket to Michigan, so I get one night in godd ol' NYC before heading to the 'mitten' state to see my American Family, the Van Kampens. I'm so excited to see them again :)

Have all my lines down for Act One (and pretty much Act 2) of "Shut Your Eyes, and think of England", just aswell as I've been informed that they are now books down (doing it without the script) on pages 1-17 - which happens to be the bit where most of my lines are!

No comments: