Monday, September 27, 2004

Get that motor runnin....

Man, I have been rather lax at updating. Probably because I've been working random hours and have been setting up a webblog for a friend of mine from church who's going to Uganda for 6 months - brave girl!

I have also just created one for my car. This is not as crazy as it seems. Whilst in the continual process of keeping my beloved Morris Minor looking snazy aswell as roadworthy I have been taking photo's to help me if I could ever have to undertake these tasks again.

Then it struck me that perhaps some other people (mainly girl's like me!) might find it useful and possibly interesting if I started a blog about Moggy maintenance. Nothing official but just the things I do, interesting Morris Minor links, stuff like that. We'll see how it goes!

At the moment I'm in the middle of respraying the wheels, the grill and all the rusty bits which I have neglected ready for the first big trip up north to see my new flat. I'm leaving after rehearsal tomorrow night, driving up to Leeds, sleeping, running lots of errands and then driving back to work in the evening. Have a feeling large amounts of coffee may be imbibed!

I'm excites to see my flat, it is my official move out of home place so the pressure's on! I'm moving in with Penny and Anna. I've known Penny for about 10 years (WTH? How old am I?) and Anna is her girlfriend. I haven't seen either of them for 2 years so it's gonna be bizarre, but good fun :)

No comments: