Saturday, September 04, 2004

I'm baaaackkk

Well, the travels are over.

Right now I have a strange feeling of being suspended above my own existence - it always happens when I get back. I feel really odd for about a week; however this time I'm having to dive sraight into work and rehearsals - so feeling the pressure a bit!

I've met up with Clare + Brett and with Son already so I feel more at home. Man - the kids have grown so much! It was so cool to see them all - weird, but cool. And the weather here is being helpful - all sunny, hot but fresh, helps with the old hormone and emotion quota!

My DVD player has almost turned it's little toes up - I've never cleaned however, so I've been to buy a kit for it - it better wok, I just did the 'thing' to make it multi region last night - and I want to watch my NEW Dick Van Dyke Show DVD's on my TV instead of my laptop with all the background noise!

Yes, I am now indeed the proud owner of the first season/series (still reverting to my native tongue!) of this Fabulous show! It is so well written, really good chemistry between the cast and *nice* to watch. They don't show it over here (like they do Bewitched) so I've seen it on "TVLand" in the states. Just before I left Michigan I saw it on sale and checked to see if it was avaliable at home.

It's not, they don't even have a region 2 version! So I per-chased it and have now seen the whole thing - brilliant, also has some commentaries etc - a gag reel would be a good addition but it's cool as it is!

For my photo's of the whole summer then check the 'Snaps, Piccie's and photo's' button on the side bar.

No comments: