Tuesday, July 03, 2007

All going well really - oh and the sunshine!! hehehe!

Man, it's been a while!

It's been crazy here but all good. Since last posting I've been on some little trippets to introduce peeps to the Monkeys in Gibraltar and my favourite cafe in Villefranche.
Have also had some good beach time and there's been a couple of birthdays along with the various goings on onboard so all in all it's going well - can't believe I only have 2 weeks left!
Hopefully (if we can get it together in time!) I should be playing (and doing BV's - eek) in Vicky's Cab. It's been cool as I've learnt a few new tunes on the guitar and now some other stuff doesn't look so scary.

I'm kind of in flux at the moment. Why did the team on here have to contain some of the most down to earth people I've met on a ship. I keep asking them why they have to be so nice - it's gonna make it tricky to leave :) Still it's good that my last contract (probably!) has been so good :)

So now starts the trawl through the property pages so that when I get home I can head straight to Bath ans start finding soemwhere to live!!

I am really loooking forward to going home and seeing how much the small peeps have grown, meeting Evans Jr for the first time and going to Lee Abbey Camp - YEYEYEY!!

No comments: