Monday, July 23, 2007

You know its bad when water pours out of the glovebox!

Well, I finally made it to Mum and Alan's, although I have no bed here I've just swapped one sofa for another as they've rented out the room! Also it meant they had to put most of my stuff in somebody else's house so I went and picked up a couple of boxes today.

The stuff in storage satyed dry and the wheels on my car are not as flat as I'd thought they'd be so hopefully I can go and get it out tomorrow, bring it to the flat and ring some Estate Agents. I'm a little happier about being in Bidford now as I've managed to get wireless broadband (form the lovely photographer guy downstairs!) but I think I may actually take a couple of people up on there offers of a bed in Wythall/Kings Heath for a while until I get to go to Bath and find somewhere down there!

However the flooding has made for an interesting few days and here are some photos of the aftermath on Bidford-on-Avon:




So I don't think the Volvo's going anywhere for a while, the water came up to the bottom of the windscreen!

No comments: