Sunday, May 30, 2004

Farewell Opal

Weeeeellllll now,

last night was my last working in the club and in true 'Bex Life' fashion, nothing went smoothly.

All was going well, I arrived at 8:30 it was quiet, served a few customers, had a quick conflab with a girl who was down from Glasgow and then.....

Tried to see where Glasswasher was broken
Change gas on soft drinks
Break - 10 mins in...
Flood
Glasswasher totalled

Washing Glasses
Unclog sink - kitchen flood
mopped up

out to serve for a bit
Back to Kitchen - Steve washing
Drain leaked - flood
mopped up

Organise cellar with Steve
moving barrels
Grolsh barrel makes firm contact with right foot (the one that needs another Op!)
shock
cry
scare Steve
10mins of ice on foot

Finish organinsing cellar
Glass washing
Sharon falls asleep in cellar
Out to bar
Fight by bar, woman on floor

Mopped up bar flood
Serve drinks
Rude customers
2am - close
20p in tips
Glass washing
Finish

Go to get Jacket - Book, drink and Snickers where I left them on my break!

So yeah, I guess you could deduce that I'm glad to be going. On the other hand, I've met some great people, had a lot of fun, learned how to make cocktails and practically learned how to manage a bar - funky :)

Modelling for Wive's Group was a good laugh, got to wear a lot of clothes I wouldn't usually, and purchased a 'fat face' top, a Wallis Skirt and a pair of flared jeans so some more stuff to pack!

Went round to see Brett, Clare and Abi yesterday afternoon and took some lovely photo's - some to stick on my wall at camp I think:)





I believe I've now sussed it so that if you click on a photo it links to a big version - if you're interested! :) (You should be 'cos she's cute and deserves o be looked st :))

No comments: