Saturday, December 04, 2004

Crafty Weekend

Well Chaps,

2 weeks today I'll be on the ship. It'll be my first full day aboard, wonder how it'll all be looking! eeek, nerves starting to kick in. Although at the minute am doind my usual 'bang up' job of ignoring the fact I'm leaving and throwing myself into my 'list of things to do'. Which seems to get longer everyday and not shorter!

So yeah, went a bit arty this weekend. Ted, director of SYETE asked me to make him a crown for one of the skits he does at his Lodge. Now, I never really had an opinion of what Lodges were about before I met Ted. But between him and Pete (Dr. Cornish in SYETE) I have a quite colourful idea :) Anyhoo, here are the stages of crown making. It's amazing what you can do with £10 and 2 hours on a lazy Friday!


Also been having a go at my own christmas cards - what d'ya think?


No comments: