Thursday, December 02, 2004

News In Brief

Had hair cut on Monday. 4 inches now gone - nobody really noticed, but is now considerably curlier!

Have finished working at the bar, but am still trying to get my Mini-disc player from Russell, arrgghhh.

Some persons decided it would be entertaining to come down our road at about midnight on Saturday/Sunday and puncture (with the aid of a Stanley Knife)tyres, including the two rear one's on my car. It has cost me £80 to have them replaced, if I ever catch those kids they better pray I'm feeling merciful.

The President of Wythall Theatre Company, Jack, died on Tuesday. I found out at rehearsal last night. He was at rehearsal on Monday and was saying that I was now in the lead for the title "best legs" in the company! He was a very spry 87-year-old with a great sense of wit and perfect comic timing, he will be missed by many people.

No comments: