Tuesday, December 14, 2004

It's coming up quick!

Ey up, Firday morning is nearly here. It's weird to think that this time next week I'll have spent my first weekend aboard ship.

It only started to sink in last week on my trip home from Leeds (a journey which I shall be repeating tommorow). I've been running around like a loon for the last few days and haven't really had to time to stop and take stock. After I've taken the final load of stuff up to the flat in Leeds and have to concentrate on packing I'm sure it'll hit home!

Had 2 great Christmas days. One with Mum, Jo + Vix last Monday and one yesterday with Dad and his wife Jo. Got some funky presents, although I'm saving some of them for Christmas Day :)

Had a fun time this evening with a whole Merry Band of Wythall Theatre Company peeps for the Christmas quiz - so much hilarity!

No comments: