Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Santa Cruz

We´re here, It took 2 days at sea and a lot of getting used to but we made it one piece!

I´m in an interent cafe at the mo, and very quickly realising that I need to learn Spanish!!!!!

My cabin is right in the nose of the ship so I hear everything when I´m in there, I can here the waves crashing against the side (quite relaxing if slightly worrying!) and the anchor being released (that was fun at 6:15am this morning) but over all it´s great.

I didn´t get sea sick - wooooo. Boy was I glad. The trick I´ve found is to make sure you eat a lot, quite easy as the food onboard is great.

Most of the shows are all settled now, and I´m getting pretty quick on the laptop for all the gameshows in High Spirits so all is going smoothly.

Gotta go, time about to run out!

No comments: