Monday, March 16, 2009

1st Dress rehearsal coming Up




Am desperately trying not to eat cheese, or drink milk or caffeine until after I have been to rehearsal this evening, need my voice to work and not conk out at the end as it has a scary habit of doing! Have finally sorted all my costumes, including the quick change one at the end, I refuse to go on wearing the ever-so-attractive dress that I've got to be a Roman Woman for the finale!

So hopefully I'll remember all the words to the songs and it'll all go fairly smoothly :S Hasn't quite hit home yet that we open on Friday. It's beginning to. I saw the set in church yesterday and it looks great, which helped me take a step closer to 'show mode'. Unfortuantely I also spent the whole, gloriously sunny, weekend inside the dark Mem Hall doing the tech-ing for the Y13's and it's their shows that are at the front of my mind right now........

On an exciting note, my first sunflower sprouted today, and some of the sweet peas and lots of tiny Allysum....So cool. I just think watching plants develop form a tiny hard seed into the thing they become is one of the most magical things to watch. Every time I go back and check something else has poked it's head through the soil :)
Sweet Pea



Allysum

Sunflower

No comments: