Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Check out the revenge of the stick man!

If follow this link you will find a highly amusing , and very clever, couple of minutes - and for anyone who has tried to animate in the minefield that is flash, you will appreciate it all the more!

Tech went well tonight, although I ended up helping (although I'm not sure how much!) with the lighting desk (a Zero 88 Jester - slightly similar to the Frog we have at school, but different enough to make it awkward!) and attempting to sort some mic issues out. So a trip to Enlightened is planned tomorrow to swap some stuff! Voice is a little sore but I'm sure it'll be fine. Full Dress tomorrow night, first time I'll have worn foundation in .... mmmm.. 2 1/2 years (since the lat play I was in!) - ah the joys! I have to say I have had soooo much fun doing this show, even though it is longer hours than most of the Wythall stuff (whom I love dearly!) it is made so much less stressful by the fact that it's a church production :)

More sunflowers etc have made there way through to the sunlight - photos tomorrow hopefully...it's very exciting!

No comments: