Sunday, March 22, 2009

Don't you just love a suunny productive day!

Have a had a good weekend, show went really well. One of the Bosses and my Mum & Alan came to see it on the Saturday which was the first time I was really nervous - but it's probably the best I ever sang the duet!

Got a lot of cleaning, baking and generally sorting out done as well as getting to spend some time at Dyrham park chillin' and reading in the sun - all in all a great weekend without a whole load of stress - for once.

My fabulous trio of P.S.T techies did a great job of dealing with the Y13 A-level performances on Friday night, I feel very proud of them, especially as 2 of them had never seen the plays before and 1 of them had only seen 2 (there are 4 plays in total).

I have my dinner in the oven and a lovely form from the DVLA telling me it's been 10 years (!!??!!) since I had my driving license and I need to renew the photo or be fined £1,000 , so I really should go and see to those things!

No comments: