Thursday, March 05, 2009

Shhhhtupidly tired

I cannot quite understand why I am quite so bloody k*******d as I feel right now. It took all my determination to get myself to de-rig the movers today and take them back - even htought he lovely guys at Enlightened had extended my return day from yesterday - 'cos it was just impossible then!

Right now it's 8pm and all I want to do is go to bed! But I feel I must hold for at least another hour so that I don't then wake up ridiculously early. Maybe I should catch up on some neighbours whilst I wait for 9 o'clock to come round?

Had a fun afternoon with the BATHOS lot. Becky and Angharad came and spoke to the girls about life and fashions in the 80's. Tea was drunk and Brownies were eaten and I think they now have a much clearer idea of what they want to design and the overall look we're going for - huzzah!

No comments: