Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Seeds away!

Huzzah!

Finally got round to planting some seeds today. Some Blue Stripey Sweet Peas (love the smell!) that are hopefully going to wind their way up the balcony rails and some sunflowers of both the giant and the 'spray' varietoes. I have also attempted to put some Alyssum in a tray but the seeds are terrobly tiny so I'm not sure how that'll work out. Still it is all quite exciting!

Trying to get the Y13 assessment stuff up and running for the weekend, just don't seem to be able to quite get my mind round it! Still I have nearly all the lists of everything they want now, and besides taking the doors I made last year of the trolley and getting the swing up when it arrives form Germany (yes....Germany!) I think I might actually get it done! 1 of my Y12's is halfway through making her costume already and the others will hopefully not be far behind. It's still rather scary that someones A-Level result depends on me teaching them and keeping them to deadlines (especially as one of them 'doesn't do morning's '!).

Rehearsals for AD34 (the musical I'm in for the next 2 weeks) are going pretty well. Still having trouble making the words stick which is not brilliant as I tend to be the one everyone looks at to start verses! Still I do have the honour of bringing everybody off (including the band!) in the final number. My voice isn't doing too brilliantly but hopefully we can warm up lots and it won't start cracking all over the place as it was last night (mind you I was singing alto then soprano and then back again) or that will be highly embarrassing.

No comments: