Saturday, November 08, 2003

For Abbey

This post is dedicated to a girl I work with at the nightclub called Abbey. I told her about blogging today and she was so excited (?!) that she managed to get the bottle opener/corkscrew stuck on her bra through the front of her shirt - clever trick if you can do it - so here is your mention!

Tonight at the club I was busy working away when I turned around and there, standing at the bar was Marina Sirtis, well needless to say it wasn't but this woman was the spitting image! It bugged me (in a nice way, you know what I mean!) so much all night that when I serevd her, her last 2 glasses of water I told her. She's never watched Star Trek really but kind of knew who I was talking about. She asked me if M. Sirtis is attractive and I replied to the affirmitive and she went away beaming!- a good night's work! Also we has a guy in who looked just like Harry Enfield :)

Met another type of annoying clubber tonight - but my tagliatelli and 'Frasier' are waiting and I really should get some sleep. (last night I eneded up watching Red Dwarf until 6:30am - whoops)

Ta Ta :)

No comments: