Friday, November 07, 2003

Grrr... the public grrr....

I have just come in from work (It's 4am, so take into account the tiredness!) and I would just like to make one point.

If you are one of those people who decides it's the best thing in the world to be the last out of a nightclub then consider please the poor sods working at the place. They have to wait until you've gone before they can start cleaning up properly and no matter how quick they are they're still not going to be finished until you're probably tucked up asleep in bed or lying slouched and drooling as far as you get into your house. They are probably twice as tired as you and most of them will have to get up at the same time as you the next morning.
The staff do not mean to be rude or grumpy as you are leaving from your night of mirth but they just want to get home, and some drunk twit who decides to make life difficult is probably not going to be someone they want to be polite to.......

Just making a point. Having said that I would like to apologise to the man whom I TIMED drinking his Smirnoff Ice, but the doorman was to polite to come over and tell you to move (20mins after he'd told you to) so I decided that I'd *help* him so as we could all get home!

I received my copy of Red Dwarf Series 3 (DVD) this morning. Have watched all the episodes. V. funny - had never seen some of them. It was my treat as I haven't spent any of the money I've been earning for the past month - it's all going to pay Bill's, CC etc (I know, it's a fun life I lead innit?) Got to watch them the best way now - with the commentary, it makes twice as funny!

No comments: