Sunday, February 01, 2004

And so it goes...

Well today I have discovered that...

*Part of the head gasket on my car has blown (hence my top speed being 40mph!) so that means going by train etc for the next few days.

*I didn't get a part in the Wythall Theatre Company play. And the reason.......the age I look *sigh*. I knew the reality of this anyway but it's still disappointing. Pete was lovely though and said that he wouldn't ask me to Stage Manage because he thought I should do something different from my job, and if I fancied doing anything else then I could. So I've agreed to be prompt. It'll be nice and easy when I'm on my crutches anyway. He said that maybe next time they'd pick a play so I could be in it. Problem is I probably won't be doing anymore as I really should get on with my career. Might be persuaded though if the part was alright ! ;)

*Can't go to Val's funeral because it's on Thursday afternoon and I go into hospital then.

However I had fun at the get out last night - keeping in touch with Leigh the Sound Guy - I owe him a box of chocolates! *grin*

Alex (Griselda in the panto) did the get out too, and very kindly agreed to give me lift home. Which was great as I got to sleep in my own bed!

I now have comments hosted by the lovely HalOscan, Yey (blogskin here I come!). Please leave a comment is you wish to, it'd be nice to know who's out there!


No comments: