Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Yey! I would jump and down but.....

...my feet are ensconced in plaster and are aching quite prolifically right now! But look...........no, not here......down there......on the left....that's right......PICTURES!!!!! Finally, worked out the HTML, bought extra storage at MSN and away I went - although apparently I've reached the limit for those now!
Also if you have a wee look in the top left corner I have inherited a Mood display from imood.com. Free site where you can acquire yourself a little mood monitor to change when you like. V. spiffy.
Now lets see about a picture here.......

Feet before (hopefully!)

Feet right now/ish.

Enough of gruesome feet. Actually made it half way around the block today to visit Clare, met Chris Froggatt (I went to primary school with Lee, her eldest son) on the way round and had a chat. It was great. I hadn't spoken to her since I was about 10-years-old and it was really cool seeing her and speaking to her in a totally different way - especially as she didn't find it strange at all! (well if she did she hid it well!)

Well, I'm so excited about all the HTML code I've just learned I feel I should hobble off upstairs and treat myself to creating a new family on "The Sims" - wow, what an amazing life I've got.....hehe.

No comments: