Thursday, February 19, 2004

Oh, Screw down my diodes and call me Frank!

Went to get the details for Incapacity Benefit today. Came out with about a forest's worth of paperwork and ended up ticking the "No" box for most of the questions and skipping some bits completely - there has to be a better way of sorting it out! I had to fill the IB one in and one for Income Support incase I don't get IB. In the process of getting the info to fill it in it gave my mum an opportunity to guilt trip me about how much it costs to have me at home. I do contribute (she's worked out a scale system - depending on what I earn, the amount I give her differs ranging from -> £50 (£15) and £250+(£50)) but it depends how much work I get each week. That's why I'm desperate to move out. I may have no money but at least I'm not gonna get guilt tripped, I'm sick of it.

Me, Son and her little boy Toby went round to see Clare + Abi today. It went well I think. I played with Toby while they chatted, he's soooo cute!

My feet/toes are really swollen now, pretty uncomfotable inside these casts! Also my jaw still aches after yesterday, and Jo G. didn't make it this evening so I'm feeling rather bleugh. Had a good chat to my mate Liz (Key - same surname, no relation!) from Uni (She was one of my flatmates in 2nd year). That helped, and it was good to catch up on what's going on up there. She doing a PGDip in Concert singing (her 5th year) and is waiting to hear if she'd got into the Opera school. She should - she'd got an amazing voice!

Watched all of RD IV, with and without commentary and all the bonus features. Reorganised and tidied my room, got through some more of my puzzle books. If anyone has any suggestions how I could fill my day I'd be very grateful. Try and keep them 'nice' - and remember - I have both feet in plaster!;)

No comments: