Sunday, February 22, 2004

Joan Simms voice: "I seem to be a little plastered!"

Ah, what a fab film 'Carry on up the Khyber is'. I think it's definitely one of the strongest films - especially cast wise. And the scene where they're enjoying dinner and ignoring the fact that the mansion is being bombed to pieces around them is priceless if a little bittersweet. Also I think Joan Simms sister/ some relation plays the Khazi's No. 1. She looks a bit like her, speaks like her and the name 'Liz Simms' appears in the credits - anybody know?

Yeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey, *ta da da da*. I get to go back to camp - wahoo! Ah, it's such a relief; been having really bizarre dreams 'cos I didn't know the answer to whether I was going, but Chris emailed me last night to tell me so I slept good :) Now have to sort all the paper work out etc, yey! :))))))))))

Should be getting ST:TNG 5 tommorrow or Tuesday as well as LOTR (book) as amazon have finally sent it! Edd wanted to borrow Series 4 but as he's not going to be back for a while I said he could have it at Easter (after all, I've only watched it 2 and 1/2 times !?! :s). So basically will have new things to keep me entertained and help me out of the boredom - which is well and truly settling in!

No comments: