Thursday, February 19, 2004

momentary excitement

Yey I sold 2 things on eBay, a book and the charger for my old phone. Made a grand Total of about £2.50!

For exercise I walked to the end of the road and back. Today have also watched far too much TV and ran down the battery of my laptop playing Sims. Enthralling!

Still dunno about NY. Rang Chris (programme Director) and he's waiting to hear back from 2 other's to make a decision. Apparently I was too assertive with one of the Director's. Never been called that before, I know I talk too much but I've really worked on that and hopefully will get the chance to prove it. I had a great time with the kids and was cheif Bug Catcher of Main 2, I think I did OK. Also I had a pretty tricky ASM last session - so I can't have been that bad as they thought I could deal with him - maybe it was a punishment! At least I know where I stand now.

Jaw has stopped aching, toes more sensitive but am managing to potter about in my room and upstairs without the bootees on for a little while. And also managed to kneel on my knee tonight for the first time since I injured it without it being really uncomfortable. And Jo G comes tommorrow with chocolate wohoooo!

No comments: