Thursday, February 05, 2004

Here goes nothing....

Well chaps, hopefully by this afternoon I shall be safely ensconsed in hospital bed awaiting the day of surgery that is tommorow.

Have to admit to feeling pretty apprehensive about the whole thing, although there are 2 main points that are really worrying me.
*Sleeping overnight at the hospital (never done it before - plus I'm having trouble getting to sleep at the mo and usually watch videos etc 'til I fall asleep)

*The anashtetic. Now, I know it's not like a MAJOR operation (well, I think straightening both big toes is - but it doesn't involve any major organs so....)but still the idea of being made to be asleep on purpose has never seemed that great to me and I haven't had one since I was 5 years old and it wasn't a great experience then!

So if you could give a prayer/thought/some mojo out to me tommorow I'd be really grateful.

Had a great time in London yesterday, Saw Chris A and Barb (and Katie and Danny) from Stagedoor. It was soooo good to see them, bit surreal but good!

Well must be off to check I've got everything......5 books, check, PJ's, check, skirt (!), check, grapes........

No comments: