Thursday, February 12, 2004

ooooohhhhh..Technology..

hmmm, well still trying to solve the problem of the missing photo's.

Still, I am at this moment typing sat on my bed in the bedroom..."and the point is" I hear you say? Well it means that I have finally got my mobile to work as my modem - yey! Which means I can pretty much get on line anywhere (although it is rather slow!)
And look at the NEW exiting thing below the pics. Its called a Blogroll and is a nice easy way to add links to your site. I went to the site and the first roll I got was just text, so I decided to investigate a more graphic one. I picked one and then stretched my very limited HTML and CSS knowledge (using this great site and this one (useful chart for colours too!)) and through trial and error (about 1n1/2 hours of it!) managed to create the thing you can see below. I was very proud of myself and have started to learn some more HTML stuff.

BLOGGER-not only does it let you blog, but also expand your skills base!

I've been thinking that I'm not really sure how much pain I should be in (with my toes) and how much I should be able to do. I know that sounds wierd but everyone I've spoken to just goes on about how painful it is, and to be honest, although there is consant ache and it is painful when I do anything other than have my feet up, I can cope with it, and don't feel as if I'm doing too much. Maybe I just have a high pain threshold, I don't know.
But it is beginning to worry me, that I might be doing damage even though it isn't incredibly painful. So I have decided to be more restful and allow people to do things for me as I really don't want to screw this up.

It would have been really helpful if the hospital could have given me some indication of acceptable levels of exercise but they didn't really say much. So have been looking on the web. Found some sites that explain the operation etc but not anything with pics or helpful advice about after surgery. I feel it would really help me right now if I knew what was under the plaster round most of my foot. Maybe I get to find out when they take the stitches out!

Anyhoo, enough eugh, must do something patient like....read my next book (finished the ST one Edd bought me for Christmas, part of a series - gotta get the rest now!)..or maybe play a little Sims....hmm...

No comments: