Tuesday, February 17, 2004

::blehhhhh::

3 GOOD things that happened today :

* I actually saw what was underneath my plaster and for some reason it has helped me feel a whole lot better.
New Plasters:


*Red Dwarf Series IV and "The SIms : Livin' It Up" arrived

*I managed to arrange to get 2 of my good friends (and 1st time mothers) together with me for coffee and biscuits. Something I've been trying to do for about 1 year now!

3 BAD things that happened today:

*When the lovely lady Tammy was taking my stitches out they were really tight and one hurt so much (we're talking shockwaves of very SHARP pain along sensitive Big Toe and Foot) I yelled and burst into tears.

*The Dentisit had to pull out one of my top wisdom teeth out because it was causing all the pain on the lower gum - If you follow this link you can see the offending article. The roots were curled for some reason so it nearly broke coming out and was pretty tricky to pull :(

*Now don't know if I'm going back to NY this summer and the wait to find out is hard.

The lovely ladies who did my new plasters were called Tammy and Susan and were very patient with me as I think I was being a bit difficult, mainly 'cos I didn't really know what was going on. Mr Pereira (my consultant/surgeon) actually explained to me what was inside my toe - just one screw holding it together, made me feel better - then I had to try and curl my big toes - which was hard so I must practice if poss.

I'm very tired 'cos the post-y arrived at 7am this morning and I was so excited that I stayed up and watched RD and loaded The Sims instead of going back to sleep. Also that pulling tooth thing has really taken it out of me!

No comments: