Thursday, February 26, 2004

Chief of Radishes!

Yey, peeps have left comments! Will no longer be using phone as modem - nearly had small coronary when I received phone bill yesterday. Now have AOL anytime so will be content with that.

Guess what....got some very surprising, neigh startling, news from the Theatre Belgrade yesterday. They might actually be able to pay me sick pay. The ongoing saga of me trying to get the benefit sorted meant I had to ring them for a form saying they couldn't give me money - and then they discovered they might actually have to - there you go, can't be that bad eh? Lovley ladies in finance department - they gave me nice cookies when I went past their office for the matinee's of panto!

ST:TNG 5 and LOTR arrived. Have watched all of ST (v.cool) and will strat reading LOTR when finished with Ramses. Some brilliant ST episodes in 5. Including one with Picard and 3 kids stuck in alift, Troi in charge of the bridge, Worf being a midwife, Riker having to remove Data's head, and Geordie and Crusher stuck in a cargo bay with a random fire - all good fun!

No comments: