Friday, March 26, 2004

eeek......actual stuff to do!

Blimey, it never rains but it pours (well this is Britain after all!) Two weeks ago I was happily ::cough:: sat at home with naff all to do and then suddenly work descends upon me, I'm not complaining - but why does it always come at once?!

*I've been promoted to SM for TMOW, although I'd kind of done peliminary paperwork now I've started to type it all up and make it official looking. I've also got to do a lighting design for it - hmmmm....... (It'll be my first real one!)Got some good ideas though.

*Doing the LX Design for LR at Absolute Beginners aswell as writing and planning these workshops - they seem a bit more manageable now - I'm in the right frame of mind today!

*Still preparing to do Matt Finch's Music Video - for Shanty Town.

*Have been asked to prepare a serious Drama type thing for the Sunday after Easter about the Resurrection so currently scouting for ideas. I'd love to do something that'll really make people think. It's only gotta last about 5mins though so I can't get too carried away!

TMOW rehearsals were god fun this week. Feel I may have trodden on a few toes as I learned 'Mary's'(Denise) words for the bit we did on Wednesday - didn't manage to do it without the book in my hand mind - but I gave it a good go! I don't think anyone was really p***ed off 'cos I'd told them I was going to do it just to keep me occupied! Now on Sunday we have a rehearsal - just the ladies, me and the director so as Denise can catch up. Hopefully it'll go smoothly!

No comments: