Wednesday, March 17, 2004

FREEDOM!!!!

Yeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey! Wooo, my plaster casts are off and now my feet are washed, buffed and looking vaguley presentable - if VERY swollen here they are:


Isn't it cool! They do hurt though. I'm not supposed to walk on me big toes properly for another week so they get the full 6 weeks - Not sure how me stubbing one of them on the stairs this evening is going to help but hey - makes life interesting (there was a lovely crunch and I didn't even yell and wake people up - how considerate am I!)

Have received ST:TNG 6 - have 2 disc 1's and no disc 2 so they're sending me a new one - still have only 2 discs left to watch!. Got Wil's book - sooo cool!

Poor George the rabbit has nasty mites so as part of his treatment Vix decided to give him a wash - here are some progress pics! - He actually really enjoyed it - break from routine!


No comments: