Saturday, March 06, 2004

Stack o' Buttons

Isn't it amazing what a good laugh can do to your mood and overall feeling? Just watched Parkinson on BBC 1 with Harry Connick Jr, Lionel Richie and the man- Patrick Stewart. It was hilarious. 3 very chilled down to earth guys just chattin' with Parki, it's put a smile on my face sooooo big :))))))

I was on the net until 5:30am this morning and then slept 'til midday, and it felt good! I wasn't forcing myself to sleep and when I woke up I felt rested, instead of harrased from bizarre dreams you get from that much sleep! Me + Edd spent nearly all afternoon playing co-op LOTR:Return of the King for PS2. We completed it and unlocked some new stuff he can use in single player - it was nice to have a bod to waste the afternoon with!

Gotta get to reading TPDL and watching the episode of CSI:Miami I just taped so no late night on here tonight.

Ooooo, it's Vix's driving test on Monday - so any prayers/mojo for her gratefully received :)

No comments: