Thursday, March 11, 2004

More things in post to me!

I have succumbed to the boredom and my own lack of self discipline again and ordered
*ST:TNG 6
*Dancing Barefoot - by Wil Wheaton

I've been meaning to buy Wil's book for ages but they've only just published it again so I took my opportunity! Plus have finished watching ST:TNG 5 for the second time (Edd has 4 and RD 4 - I'm such a sucker!) so I ummed and ahhed, checked the prices and decided to go for it. Most of the other series have gone back up to £60 - £80 but this series was still at £39.99 .............................

..........well it's exciting for me............(probably not for my overdraft though..ah well put it down to recouperation needs :s )

I have been stuck here with these plaster casts on my feet for nearly 6 weeks now - they come off on Tuesday -
HURRAY!!! Son has agreed to take me to the hospital as my Mum/Dad/Sister's can't - she's such a Star :)

No comments: