Monday, March 29, 2004

"A lot can happen in 25 years...*tingle*"

And so finishes my journey through ST:TNG. I watched the thoroughly brilliant last episode today along with the extras and feel as if I have now crammed 7 years of various poeple's lives into 1 yr of mine! I really enjoyed the last 2 series (6+7) - definitley from a photography point of view - but also because everything seemed to really hit the ground running. The relationships, the storylines, and all the ideas of the whole wierdly wonderful ST world.
I liked the extras on the last disc because the behind the scenes peeps get a good look in, the 'A Captain's Tribute' was lovely and also Gates MacFadden has a lot of screen time. She wasn't really in the others but that's probably because she has so much in this one!!

Vix had a brave go at *straightening* my hair this evening. I say brave 'cos I've never done it before, my hair usually has a random, Fairy Tale, ringlety type thing going on and it's just so bloody long! Still here are the results (she also did a bit of a styling - v. wierd when look in the mirror!)


sorry about the HUOGE pic. Something's up with the icons at my msn group. V. Wierd!

No comments: