Monday, March 08, 2004

"You got me commander"..."That's your expert opinion?!"

Wahoo, Vix passed her driving test - thanks to anyone who took the time to send a little prayer/mojo her way. Although having been driving around with her all day - and I think I may need it!

Group last night was great. We were discussing the chapters we'd read in TPDL. It's gonna be a tough journey but hopefully it'll all be amazing in the end.

Went to rehearsal for "The Memory of Water" (next Wythall Theatre Company play at the Palace Theatre, Redditch) for which I'm prompt (well, I'm probably going to end up as SM!). It's a great play but the cast are getting worried about whether they can manage the lines/rehearsal etc so the atmosphere's a bit tense. I really feel for them, they're all lovely ladies and the show should be amazing - here's hoping.

Been having a few chest (as in breathing...) problems in the last few months so have finally decided to go to the doctor's tommorow!

No comments: