Monday, March 22, 2004

Land of Oz?....We'll be lucky if it isn't next week!

Above, I am of course reffereing to these AMAZING gales that are sweeping across our fair land! Nothing much to compare to storms whilst on camp - although Saturday was giving it a good go!

Won ST:TNG 7 on ebay last night - for about £5 cheaper (inc P+P) than the other's I've got - wohoo! Thought I may aswell finish the set!(well, I'm missing the first 3 but that's for another time!)

Born and Bred and Heartbeat were good last night. I really like both those shows 'cos they're good quality viewing, clever and there's no swearing, aswell as being funny and commenting on issues - there's a lot of programmes that could learn a lot of lessons!

Group last night was Me, Sarah and Brett (Clare came back about 10) and we ended up discussimg the youth work/service within our church(es). Hopefully we can start something going and get lots of people involved instead of it being a tight group.

Have to 'read in' in rehearsal for Denise tonight - eeek!. That means doing the moves aswell - bit misleading really! Should be OK as I don't really need my crutches now. My feet are still swollen and hurt to touch but I've got used to walking on the side of my foot so the crutches are more to fend off other people's stray feet than anything else!

No comments: