Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Four Seasons in one day...

Hail, rain, sunshine, howling gails - and I believe I felt some snow aswell - the weather's having a ball this week! Nice though, if a bit chilly.

*Saw the fish in the pond today - they survived the winter - yey!

*Frog Spawn is growning - fascinating

*I know who John is!! I haven't seen him for about 18 years. He is the first guy who gave me a valentine's card ::beam::. He was only in Meadow Green for one year (1st year infants) and he remembered the card, and the birthday party when the boys climbed this patio wall and it collapsed ending up with one kid getting a broken leg! It is wierd the things you remember from being little.

*I got a phone call from a girl who I went to primary school with and all through Brownies and Guides. I haven't seen her for about 6 years and she bumped into Vix in the pub last night, so we're going to meet and catch up - my past appears to be catching up with me, it's all very strange!

*My Visa application has been FedEx-d, wooooo!

*Bloody cylinder head still hasn't got here - Mark is doing his nut :(

No comments: