Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Money is a demon...

..that is causing me a huge amount of stress. It's enough for you to know that, I won't go into details, 'cos heck, everyone's been there.

Stage Management workshop went OK tonight. No staff came, whewf! had about 6 girls there and I think they enjoyed it and learned a bit - I managed to do a power point presentation and everything! Hopefully get some of them trained up!

Jo Gill asked me about doing the Sound for Alcester Operatic Societies production of "Singin' in the Rain" I've saide I can organise it but I can't actually do the performances as it's the same week as TMOW. So I had to pop into their rehearsal after I'd been to AGS - and blow me if it wasn't like a tiny time warp!

I have to admit I was a bit nervous before I went in, I haven't seen them all since a few months after we did "The Sound of Music" (I was Liesl - it was in 1998) and I wasn't sure who would be there. Huw was there (Captain von Trapp), Cynthia (lady in charge of pretty much everything! many costmues I think), one of the nuns I think, Jo and her sister Rachael. It was strange seeing Huw again, he seemed smaller than I remember - but then he was playing my Dad so I guess I would remember him as being taller! Still I now have to ring the producer (who I don't know) to sort stuff out with him...eek.

Planning on doing the lighting design for TMOW tommorow, I've got to get all this stuff done sometime!

No comments: