Sunday, April 04, 2004

Page referrals

For a laugh - and to kill time 'til my laptop battery dies! - I thought I'd look at the pages where people who visit my site (other than those I'e told about it) come from - ie get referred from.

*On Focus.com - was a link to my blog, 'cos I mentioned Wil's book (Dancing Barefoot) - how bizarre!

So I thought I'd say, that IT ROCK'S.

I've read it twice now (it's pretty short) because it's so well written you feel as if you're escaping into his world for a bit. He writes with such immediacy, and with his own 'voice' which makes it really compelling. I take great pleasure in reading his blog - and now I have some of the best bits for when I can't get online and I need a break! :)

*A Search page on Google - for "Master Cylinder" (blog actually linked to twice on the same page!) You wouldn't believe how many other people have the same problem with theirs, huh hum....

*AllConsuming.net - a website that watches weblogs for books they're talking about. Again, for mentioning Wil's Book :)

*rateyourmusic.com - not entirely sure, linked me to a comment I'd left on someone's blog - tres wierd!

Well, that was mildly entertaining - battery is noe nearly down and I must away to bed,
Night.......

No comments: