Sunday, April 04, 2004

Perfick'

Have been watching my 'Darling Buds of May' videos for the last 2 days. So nice! I bought them when I was at Uni 'cos I missed the countryside and fresh air - plus I needed a break from real life!

Got an email this evening from a guy called John Savage. He was in my year at Primary school for one year, and is now at the Birmingham School of Acting. He got in touch via Friends Reunited. I think I remember who is! Also spoke to Nick - or King Nick (who I know from Camp last year) last night. It was wierd but cool! I'd forgotten how much I missed his sense of humour - if slightly macarbe! He was my Secret Buddy - and a darned good one at that - I wonder who'll get me this year!

Babysat for Ian and Sarah last night. They live opposite and have 2 kids aged 4 and 6 I think. Also their friends kids were there - aged 10 and 11/12. It went pretty good. The littlest one got upset when we tried to put her to bed, so we all watched a film 'til she fell asleep. She woke up when I moved her into her room, but I read her a story and she fell asleep again.

It was such a lovely feeling - reading her a story and watching her drop off to sleep *fuzzy*

No comments: