Monday, April 12, 2004

"I wanna run through the halls of my high school, I wanna scream at the top of my lungs...."

John Mayer RULES!!!!

Sis Jo has bought both his albums home over Easter and they are sooo good! We were helping Sarah E strip wallpaper today, listened to both and to Radio 1's 10 hour takeover - v.cool - Frank Sinatra, The Muppet Show, The Bartman what a mad combination!

Went to Packwood house amongst other things on Friday. Me and Edd had an ingenious idea - CATALOGUE SHOTS.....Here's the results!


Thought we might start a website or summat - there's probably already one out there - it was a larf though :)

*The frog spawn is swimming away - Yey!

* I have had a thoroughly chilled long weekend, completely out of the ordinary, hysterical (group last night - Cranium and Pictionary, 'nuff said!), strained at times, painful in places but very refreshing, enlightning (went to see The Passion - amazing + testing) and just plain COOL!